Our educational programs allow students the freedom to explore different issues concerning Israeli history, politics, and other aspects of social life.
- "Israel's Defence Policy: the Limits of Military Power' held by Prof. Dr. Eitan Barak between (1 March- 17 March 2022)
- "Israel's Defence Policy: the Limits of Military Power' held by Prof. Dr. Eitan Barak between ( 6 April- 22 April 2021)
- "Israeli Politics and Society: A comparative view on Israel and European Democracies" held by Dr. Dan Korn (6-16 December 2020)
- "Israel's Defence Policy: the Limits of Military Power' held by Prof. Dr. Eitan Barak between (24 February- 9 March 2020)
- "The Economics of Public Policy", a course taught by Dr. Dan Korn (12-14 March 2018)
- "Israel and the European Union", a course taught by Dr. Miriam Rosman (9-24 May 2017)
- "Israel at 68: Politics, Economy, Society", a course taught by Dr. Dan Korn, Honorary Professor at the National University of Political Studies and Public Administration (9-13 May 2016)
- "The Israeli Political System in Comparative Perspective", a course taught by Dr. Dan Korn, a former member of the Knesset (14-22 May 2015)
- "Israel's Relations with the Soviet bloc and post-communist space: 1948-2014", a course taught by Prof. Raphael Vago (2-12 December 2014)
- "Private Initiative in Israeli Economy", a course taught by Dr. Efrat Kedem-Tahar (24 March-4 April 2014)
- "Israel’s Foreign Policy – An Introductory Survey", a course taught by Prof. Raphael Vago (18-28 November 2013)
- "Israel: contemporary problems and historical context", a course taught by Dr. Simon Epstein (15-19 April 2013)
- Public Diplomacy meets Identity and Conflict: Two Case Studies. EAIS & 'Theodor Herzl' Center for Israeli Studies - SNSPA, Romania Seminar (7 April 2021)
- 25 years since the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, Prime Minister of Israel, Professor Itamar Rabinovich as the main speaker (5 November 2020)
- “Zionism, between ideology and national movement”, a permanent course taught by Prof. Liviu Rotman.
- Modern Hebrew courses, taught by Dr. Claudia Ursutiu, Lecturer, have been organized between February and June 2013 by the Center for Israeli Studies, in collaboration with the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures, within the University of Bucharest.
- Introductory courses of the Hebrew language have been organized between 2015-2019 in collaboration with Lecturer Dr. Ildiko Galeru.